7 Reasons Why I Love Grenache for Grenache Day!
Happy Grenache Day! And welcome to the weekend!
I love grenache. I love it alone, and I love it blends. I love old vines, and new. I love grenache as an ice (seriously!) and as a rose.
- 1. Grenache has nice body, heft, weight.
- 2. Grenache is supple and rich.
- 3. Grenache has lots of strawberry, raspberry, and blackberry fruit.
- 4. Grenache can have a nice spicy kick to it!
- 5. Grenache has a pretty rosey garnet color.
- 6. Grenache goes great with pink and white meats like lamb, pork loin, salmon, but you can also enjoy it with a beef stew.
- 7. Grenache blends well with other wines.
One of the most widely planted red wine grape varieties on the planet, grenache vines get better with age.
View original post 528 more words