My WordPress WordCamp tattoo!

August 16, 2008

Thanks, Randy Stewart for taking this picture of me kicking back at WORDPRESS CAMP 2008!

My WORDPRESS CAMP 2008 TATTOO! photo by Randy Stewart

My WORDPRESS CAMP 2008 TATTOO! photo by Randy Stewart

In addition to tattoos, WP gave out way cool t-shirts–the women’s are from American Apparel, brown with the WordPress logo in pink, the men’s brown and blue, with WordCamp San Francisco 2008 emblazened…

1. August 16, 2008 9:34 pm

You have pretty legs!

2. August 16, 2008 9:42 pm

thank you, christine! it’s all that yoga!

we should have a wordcamp for writers!! with lots of yoga!

3. August 16, 2008 11:28 pm

Woohoo, you do have nice legs. Do they stop there or do they keep going? I am jealous. Next year may I accompany you?

4. August 17, 2008 3:20 am

Paul, you jealous of the legs? or that I got to go to WordCamp? Next year I’d love to have your company! But I’m keeping the legs.

5. August 17, 2008 11:35 pm

I am jealous of the Camp. Next year we will organise an expedition. The legs I am not jealous of, just noting their elegance is all.

6. August 18, 2008 3:48 am

i’m thinking let’s bring wordcamp to adelaide!! and have a wine bloggers gathering too around the same time! doesn’t that sound like fun?

the event ended last night with a fun party with an open bar and excellent guacamole made with fresh avocados. wish you’d been there, paul! you too christine! next one should have some WP poets as entertainment!

7. August 25, 2008 5:34 pm

Btw, this photo has become my most “interesting” in my Flickr stream and it was on the Flickr “Explore” page, which is kind of neat.

Thanks for helping me get such a fun photo!

Cheers,
    Randy Stewart

8. September 4, 2008 8:55 pm

Hi Randu, thanks for dropping by! Unfortunately, your comment got stuck in my spam filter immediately after I cleaned it out! (I try to do that once a week or so). It was great meeting you and thank YOU for taking the fun photo! Glad it’s been a success for you!

9. April 15, 2015 9:11 am

I’d expect the creepy comments from the dudes on this site, but the “sexy legs” first comment from a chick? ha, WP tattoo on a girl, though, pretty sick!

1. WordPress.com Vs. WordPress.org : Which Blog Platform I Use?